One of the UK’s most reputable provider of technology products to the aviation industry is seeking an Account Manager to nurture their existing clients. This role offers the opportunity to travel internationally and work for a company who offers career guidance and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients, ensuring they are satisfied with the products and highlighting any potential room for account growth.
- Planning and participating at exhibitions and conferences – this includes exhibition passes and arranging export and import of goods within the UK and overseas
- Maintaining weekly client reports
- Scheduling sales calls, meetings and coordinating the boardroom calendar
- Writing and editing proposals
- Valued benefit but not mandatory – Assist with bid writing and sales literature to explain the process as well as delivering the project which includes logistical planning with regards to organising suppliers, delivery, raising invoices, communicating with people to make things happen etc.
- There is the opportunity to travel in this role internationally to deliver on the projects
- Dealing with proposals and the implementation of projects – this means both the production of sales documentation (bid writing) as well as the logistical delivery of the actual project
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or within in Sales / Project Management
- Well versed in the use of MS Office and overall good IT skills
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
- Communication skills (confident telephone manner, writing skills)
- Being able to work with a team
- Being self-motivated and proactive
- Mature and hard-working
- An interest in technology / aviation would be a bonus!
This company are consistently regarded for their professionalism and have won awards on many occasions. They offer a competitive salary with professional growth opportunities, as well as retail discounts, lunch vouchers and discounted travel.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Career, International, Job Ad, London, Project Manager, Sales, Tech, Travel|