An opportunity to work as an Account Manager for a forward thinking, environmentally conscious boutique company supplying equipment directly to the UK’s fast growing TV and Film industry.
They are looking for an Account Manager to be responsible in developing strong relationships with customers, answer client queries and manage their projects from enquiry to completion. In this role, you will liaise with internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
Main duties and responsibilities –
- Main point of contact for initial and regular clients.
- Responsible for particular client accounts from initial enquiry through to job completion.
- Set-up account, prepare quotes for requested equipment and services, manage the client and delivery of the service during the contract, invoice and ensure collection in coordination with Accounts department.
- Customer Relations: Operating as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals. • Collaborating with sales team to reach prospective clients. • Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion and to the highest standard, communicating any issues and proactively providing solutions. • The ability to develop, build and maintain strong working relationships Job title Account Manager Reports to Customer Relations Leader • Use accumulated knowledge and expertise to advise clients on best product and solutions, taking the opportunity, in a balanced way, to sell our full suite of products and services.
- Administrative Tasks • Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed. • Create new customer accounts ensuring all required details captured on initial enquiry (eg VAT number, production accountants details, PO number, etc) to help efficient administration of the account. • Actively chase Purchase Order numbers at the earliest opportunity to help ensure timely payment. • Book-in work on daily calendar and upload to InspHIRE. • Liaise with transport to ensure delivery slots can be allocated to both meet client needs and ensure efficient delivery routes. • Ensure timely invoicing of clients (weekly) to help management of the business and good cash collection. • Check collection / delivery notes to ensure kit has been returned / sent out correctly and chase or invoice for missing and damaged items. Ensure clients are invoiced for fuel-usage and any required product cleaning (dirty trackway and mats, for example). • Answer calls from drivers who are on site to resolve any issues with delivery / collections. • Check in Yard (liaise with warehouse) and review future deliveries and collections to ensure stock available – and assigned – to pending orders. Where required, organize branch-transfer of kit of equipment, or cross-hire to enable viably servicing client orders. Ensure good recovery on any cross hire costs.
Qualifications and Position Traits
- Previous experience within a customer service
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written and have an excellent telephone manner
- Must be calm under pressure
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
- Must be organised and structured
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
An interest or experience in the TV and film industry is a bonus and you will have the opportunity to visit sites on occasion. This is a varied, fast paced and interesting role that suits someone who has great client facing skills but who is also highly organised and proactive.
You will be based in the office full time with the potential for a day a week from home after completion of probation. The hours are 8-4 or 9-5 in shifts.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Film Production, Job Ad|