A leading public health membership organisation/charity based in beautiful offices near Regents Park is currently looking for an Examination Administrator. They are a lovely down to earth team of people in a relaxed but hardworking environment.
You will be working within the Education & Training department and assist with a range of administrative duties as well as the organisation of regular examinations. Your roles will include:
– Dealing with enquiries and liaising with the committee, healthcare professionals and examiners.
– Maintaining and updating the different databases
– Administering all necessary paperwork to run the examination
– Administering the production of questions from draft format to ready for the examination
– Running of the exams 4-5 times per year
This is a varied administrative role which would suit someone with an interest in the medical sector or charity. Perhaps you might have a background in events or administration. You will regularly deal with very successful healthcare professionals so you must have brilliant communication skills – both verbal and written.
Hours of work flexible but core hours are 10am-4pm so you can do 9-5 or 10-6, etc.
|Job Category||Administrator, Charity, Events, Healthcare, London|