An established firm based in North West London and specialised in financial services is currently looking for a Documentations and Administrations assistant to join their team.
You will be providing legal documentary and administrative assistance with tasks including:
- General documentation including letters/emails/deeds/client invoices
- Updating internal document management systems and filing systems regularly and timely
- Scanning/copying as required
- Liaising with Partners, colleagues and HMRC in the placement of new business
- Managing and organising regular updates to colleagues , direct contact with new and existing clients, e-filing and all general maintenance and administration of client files and folders
- Organising and tracking cases.
- Proof reading documents or amending documents and always ensuring accuracy
- Redacting Documents
- Covering where necessary for existing administration teams
- Preparation of documentation for client signature
The right candidate will either have previous experience as a legal secretary or as a general secretary with experience working with deeds.
Salary up to £38,000 and you must be able to commute to North West London easily.
|Job Category||Administrator, Finance, Job Ad, Legal Assistant|