A top aviation technology company are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to support their sales team and maintain a strong online presence for their company. They are at an exciting period of growth and and this role offers an opportunity to add real value – increasing brand awareness whilst also supporting the dynamic sales team.
- You will provide support through their business development process and general administration.
- Supporting with the full lifecycle of the business development process
- Coordinating business development documentation including bids, tenders, terms, proposals, welcome letters etc
- Researching new clients and creating reports for the team
- Diarising review calls with clients
- Taking ownership of the CRM system – reviewing it, ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Research target audience and discover current trends, staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Developing social media and marketing strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Create engaging content for all social media platforms and marketing materials (bid templates, brochures and PowerPoint presentations)
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
• Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
• The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
• Strong communication skills (telephone manner, writing skills, any foreign language skills)
• Being able to work with a team
• Being self-motivated and proactive
Culturally and operationally it demonstrates all the hallmarks of a vibrant and maturing tech-start up – it is now embarking on a new phase of growth and this is a fantastic time to join them. This is a varied role in a lovely team and will offer excellent career growth.
|Job Category||Administrator, business development, International, IT, London, Marketing, Marketing Department, Office Assistant, Office Manager, Operations, Project Coordinator, Sales, Team Assistant, Team Coordinator, Tech|