A creative social enterprise based in Brixton are seeking a bookkeeper for a 6 month contract, starting as soon as possible.
Based in friendly offices in a dynamic and creative environment you would join a lovely team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of all receivables and payables across all projects and companies, ensuring they are accurate and complete
- Reconciling bank accounts using Xero
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with the guidance of the Group Finance Manager
- Managing customer and supplier billing queries
- Experience running bookkeeping across a number of projects simultaneously
This role requires experience using Xero, strong Excel skills and if you are part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent that would be a huge plus!
|Job Category||Accountancy, Accounts Admin, Administrator, Bookkeeper, Career, Finance, finance administrator, Hospitality, Job Ad, London|