An award winning online lifestyle/beauty e-commerce business is currently looking for a Brand Manager to join their growing marketing team. This role will be the main point of contact for their portfolio of brands, building relationships and working closely with brands to develop brand campaigns and marketing opportunities. They are based in North West London and will require someone to work in the office at least 3/4 days a week.
- Build and maintain great working relationships with a large portfolio of brands
- Look for opportunities to develop marketing plans alongside brands, working with cross-functional team to foster brand building and increase brand awareness
- Become the go-to stakeholder for all brands, and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the trends, topics, places, and people who are impacting their target audience
- Analyse performance of all brand initiative and report on set KPIs
- Coordinating all launch related marketing activities at scale for the UK
- Identify and execute national brand partnerships that can drive additional reach and consumer value
- Drives the company’s purpose and the sustainability message across all relevant touchpoints.
- Analyse consumer insights
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Establish and maintain amazing relationships at all levels, including Buying and Marketing, to ensure that the company is positioned to deliver more than its due share of voice, visibility and exposure.
- Promote growth and improve brand potential sales and performance, in line with company objectives.
- Successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication with at least 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- A track record of managing and delivering successful full-funnel brand campaigns, using both offline and online marketing channels
- You have experience working with and building a global brand
- Analytical skills as well as the creative mindset to drive consumer insights and trends into the marketing strategy for the UK
- Passion for consumers and the topics and trends that move them
- Team lead experience is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English language
- You are a persuasive and confident communicator – both written and verbal, with experience presenting both data and creative concepts
- Great attention to detail
- Passionate about the beauty and cosmetics/ style and home industry
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Results driven – focus on revenue and traffic growth.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Experience of working with e-tailers and professional channels.
- Experience within a fast-growing company.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
Salary up to £33,000.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Beauty, E-commerce, Job Ad, London|