Our client, a high end online fitness and wellbeing brand are looking for a Business Manager to build and develop their fast growing business with a particular focus on marketing, sales and business growth. This is a remote role working for a brand with an international reach, reporting directly to the CEO. This is a great time to join this company who are at an exciting period of growth and see huge potential for this position to develop significantly. They require a commercially astute Business Manager with a flexible attitude and entrepreneurial approach. You must have previous experience within an online fitness business.
This role suits someone with experience in managing marketing and sales as well as budgeting, setting and achieving growth goals, managing operations and project management. It is essential you have prior experience within a subscription model business and enjoy a start up environment with lots of autonomy.
This is a remote based role but you will work alongside a close knit team. The salary is £50-80K dependent on experience. This company offers exceptional career development opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing marketing and sales teams
- Building an exciting business at a huge stage in their growth
- Implement pricing strategy and manage the businesses growth goals
- Monitor operations performance and drive issue resolution as needed
- Project management responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience
- General business skills including budget preparation etc.
- Essential that the candidate has experience within an online fitness business.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Beauty, business development, Business Management, Creative, Job Ad, luxury, Marketing, Marketing Department, Project Manager, Retail, Sales, Start-up, Wellbeing|