Our client, a high end specialist in the interior design space, are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Coordinator to join their Clerkenwell showroom and manage the after sales cycle and ordering process.
Proven customer services experience is essential and excellent telephone skills are required. The candidate will need to have good IT & numeracy skills. Full training will be offered.
This role offers diversity, daily key responsibilities will include:
- to deliver first class customer service in every aspect of the role
- Answering the phone and responding to emails
- processing customer orders
- checking stock and creating reservations
- placing purchase orders
- raising VAT invoices and sending to customers
- Managing customer orders to be within credit limits
- organising and monitoring deliveries within the UK
- updating order processing and CRM database and completing order tracking
- general admin and daily reports
- holiday cover for in-house sales team – including sending samples and quotes and assisting with clients in the showroom
- general support for sales team
- keeping abreast of any new environmental, technical and installation info
- supporting Office Manager with ad hoc tasks
- building relationships with UK contractors and resellers
- following up with pro formas for payments
- proactively contacting contractors post delivery to provide after-sales invoice.
You would join a small, dedicate team of lovely people in a nice, supportive and social working culture.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented, trustworthy person who takes pride in their work and has an excellent eye for detail in their written communication. Proven customer services experience and order processing is essential and excellent telephone skills are required. You will be based out of their London showroom in Clerkenwell. Hours are 9-5.30pm.
Salary up to £32K.
|Job Category||Customer service, Design, Interior design, Job Ad|