Our client is a well-established ecommerce company with a portfolio of successful beauty brands.
They are looking for a Creative Content Manager who can bring their two flagship brands to life digitally. You will need to bring creative flair and innovative ideas to their busy and fast-paced Marketing Team and deliver excellent content across all digital channels.
As a Creative Content Manager, you are in charge of delivering creative content, educational messaging and the element of viral ‘fun’ to our customers across digital platforms. You will understand the needs and differences of each brand and create distinctive content that is relevant to each brand’s identity.
In this role, you are working closely with the Head of Brands and Marketing team bringing your content ideas to the table. You are on top of all the social media trends and know exactly what makes content go viral. The content that you create and produce is finished to a professional standard and is relevant to the channel it is being delivered on, while keeping the brand consistent across platforms. You are comfortable and capable at making content on the fly and have experience with photography, video, editing and design software.
You must love beauty! You don’t have to be an expert, but a passion for the industry is a must. You will need to understand their products inside and out in order to present them in new and exciting ways. You must have creative flair and crave inspiration. You must be curious, playful and experimental; not afraid to try new ideas.
- Create content strategy across platforms in line with brand strategy and product launches with the Head of Brand
- Exploring new ways of creating viral content across platforms (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Email, Blog, Ads)
- Generating ideas of engaging and converting content
- Planning and directing content shoots with internal and external content creators
- Ensuring produced and published content is high quality, engaging, entertaining and educating
- Picking up on trends (or even better – become the trend-setter) in content creation
- Delivering content on tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, creative and enthusiastic
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
- Video and photography skills with post-production experience come handy
- Creative Social Media and content planning management (2 years)
- Photography and videography experience with post-production and graphic design experience come handy
- Interest in beauty preferred
Salary £30,000- £36,000
|Job Category||Beauty, Job Ad, Marketing|