An opportunity to join a small but successful company who specialise in payment solutions for the hospitality industry. A tech company at heart, they offer ways for hotels and other commercial business to run payments and other IT systems.
This is a permanent position but they would like someone who can start immediately on a temp-to-perm basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- to deliver first class customer service in every aspect of the role
- answer the phone and responding to emails
- receive inbound queries via ticketing system and allocate to relevant engineers
- evaluate priority of enquiries
- distribute query to the best internal individual
- assist internal engineer where possible – including scheduling calls, meetings and other general admin
- follow up on tickets, ensuring they are solved in a timely manner
- liaise with clients/customers and keep them up to date
You would join a small, dedicate team of lovely people in a nice and supportive working culture.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented, trustworthy person who takes pride in their work and has an excellent eye for detail, solid administrative skills and common sense. You will be based in their office in Holborn and the hours are 8.30-5.30pm.
Salary circa £25K.
|Job Category||Customer service, Hospitality, IT, Job Ad|