One of the UK’s most reputable provider of technology products to the aviation industry is looking for a part-time Data Handler. You will be required to work on weekends plus one day of your choosing during the week.
This role is similar to a Data administrator role and tasks will include:
- Review information from various credible sources in relation to immigration rules and entry requirements to countries around the world
- Transfer and condense complex data into a simple rules suitable for an automated system
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data
- Ensure information presented is clear and comprehensible in line with clients’ expectations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of their own work
- Ability to retrieve information held on computer systems to generate reports
- Interact with other team members as well as clients, if and when needed
This role would suit someone tech savvy with an interest/experience in coding. This is a brilliant and successful organisation to work for with scope for progression.
The right candidate will have:
- Proven data entry work experience
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Strong tech skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid communication skills
- Additional language(s) would be ideal but not necessary
Salary wise they are looking to pay up to £30,000 pro-rata.
This is a remote role.
|Job Category||Administrator, Data Administrator, Job Ad, Tech|