One of the UK’s most reputable provider of technology products to the aviation industry is looking for a Data Handler. This role is similar to a Researcher and Data administrator role and tasks will include:
- Review information from various credible sources in relation to immigration rules and entry requirements to countries around the world
- Transfer and condense complex data into a simple rules suitable for an automated system
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data
- Ensure information presented is clear and comprehensible in line with clients’ expectations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of their own work
- Ability to retrieve information held on computer systems to generate reports
- Interact with other team members as well as clients, if and when needed
This role would suit someone tech savvy with an interest/experience in coding. This is a brilliant and successful organisation to work for with scope for progression.
The right candidate will have:
- Proven data entry work experience
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Strong tech skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid communication skills
- Additional language(s) would be ideal but not necessary
Salary wise they are looking to pay up to £30,000.
You will also be required to work on weekends (reduced hours) with two days off in lieu during the week. You will be working from home with some days in the office too.
|Job Category||Administrator, Data Administrator, Job Ad, Tech|