A fast growing health, beauty and wellness brand are looking for an experienced Director of Logistics to lead and develop their logistics strategy on an international scale. You will be working closely with the executive and finance teams, and be part of this exciting venture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing the wider logistics strategy to include UK and overseas (Far East and USA) warehouse operations. (3rd party), inbound/outbound supplier relationships, customer fulfilment and customer service.
- Providing operational and strategic input to the executive team to continuously improve operational efficiency and quality
- Maximise profitability by reviewing the current logistics infrastructure and providing suitable proposals.
- Developing the logistics budget and monitoring/reporting regularly to the executive team.
- Negotiating terms with local and international carriage and freight forwarding companies to ensure cost effective outbound distribution.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to ensure customer requests are met in a timely manner.
- Managing other members of the team including the operations manager and junior/intern and potentially growing the team.
The successful applicant will have proven track record working within a large multi-channel retail business as well as previous international logistics experience with the Far East and the US.
Our client is also looking for someone hands on who is looking to work within a start-up environment and small team.
This is a remote role and salary up to £90,000.
|Job Category||Beauty, Job Ad, Logistics, Wellbeing|