A boutique private equity fund manager investing in the sustainable economy is currently looking for a high level business and private PA to the CEO.
The successful candidate will have a solid track record of working within a similar role in a professional environment such as an investment bank, private equity firm or a hedge fund, strong work ethic with a can-do attitude and high level of confidentiality.
- Managing an extremely busy diary, arranging meetings and appointments across various time zones
- Managing complex and regular worldwide travel including flights, transfers, car hire and accommodation for the CEO and his family
- Private and business visa applications
- Managing family schedules including children’s school schedules
- Producing detailed itineraries and dealing with last minute multiple travel changes
- Communicating with various institutional high net worth individuals and family offices on both private and business side
- Working closely with the Investor Relations team on scheduling meetings, travel and internal events
- Booking of restaurants for private dining and client management
- Setting up meeting rooms for various meetings
- Travel expenses management in Excel (credit card and cash)
- Working closely with other Team Assistants (looking after the visitors, catering for meetings, dealing with incoming calls and enquiries).
- 10+ years’ working within a similar role in a professional environment
- Proven experience as a focused executive assistant to a CEO in a fast paced working environment
- Degree or higher education diploma
- Excellent at multitasking and strong attention to detail
- Polished and very well presented at all times. You will be first point of contact for all guests
- Personality: accurate, flexible and proactive not reactive
- Excellent at making decisions and organising work priorities
- Self – starter as well as a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (in particular PowerPoint and Excel), Salesforce
- Proficiency in English, additional language skill of advantage
Salary up to £47,000 + very generous bonus + benefits!
|Job Category||Executive Assistant, Finance, Job Ad, Personal Assistant, renewable energy|