An international real estate investment firm are looking for an Executive Assistant to cover a 12 month maternity leave, but possibly extending to a full time, permanent position if the business continues to expand.
You will provide EA support to the MD of Development and Senior MD of Finance, as well as the finance team.
- Extensive diary management and coordination, including liaising with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings, conference calls, seminars, etc. Plan and change busy schedules including managing conflicts in line with the team’s objectives requiring proactive problem-solving.
- Travel and accommodation booking: proactive research and presentation of options, using initiative to anticipate requirements and look for optimal cost-effective solutions.
- Arrangement of team events i.e. team summer away day and Christmas party
- Screening calls and placing calls to internal and external contacts, with an appropriate developed appreciation for importance and priority (e.g. internal hierarchy, major clients).
- Checking, arranging, formatting and amending documents including memos, reports and presentations with a care for detail
- Compose and revise confidential legal documents and correspondence such as agreements, contracts, correspondence, interoffice memos, reports, charts, and tables.
- Preparation of attractive presentation materials and charts from draft content provided.
- Drafting correspondence where required.
- General typing (including minutes and handwritten notes), copying, printing and binding.
- Maintaining address books and an effective filing system of correspondence.
- Compiling and managing expense reports and process using ‘Expensify’.
- Setting up virtual meetings and conference calls using Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Management of ‘Docusign’ application to setup and send documentation that requires authorised signatures.
- General office management duties including meeting room setup, overseeing office maintenance, monitoring and replenishing refreshment supplies
Accounts Payable management
This role requires the candidate to take ownership of the accounts payable cycle, which is partially outsourced:
- Working with the outsourced accounting partner to ensure all invoices are approved and processed in a timely manner, and all invoices are captured, allocated and processed accurately
- Responsible for setting up new vendors – perform compliance checks to ensure vendors are of good standing and confirm banking details directly with new vendors
- Employee expenses – review employee expenses to ensure compliance with company policy and that costs are accurately coded. Work with the outsourced accounting partner to resolve posting queries. Manage the employee expense system, ensuring all employees are correctly added or removed on the system, and correct manager approvals set up.
This is an office based role, 9-6 Monday to Friday and is a 12 month maternity cover, with potential to go permanent.
|Job Category||Executive Assistant, Job Ad, Property, Real estate|