A top law firm based near Chancery Lane is currently looking for a talented Executive Assistant to support their senior partner. They are a brilliant company to work for and have been voted one of the best companies to work for according to the Times for many years.
You will be supporting a lovely but extremely busy senior partner with a variety of tasks including:
– Very complex diary & travel management
– General admin support such as proofreading/processing invoices, file management etc.
– Attending events
– Supporting the marketing & business development team
– Carrying out market research
– Assisting with producing marketing material including brochures, leaflets, pitch documentation and videos, maintaining the marketing image bank, etc.
– Taking meeting notes at marketing meetings
– Ad hoc projects
This is a brilliant varied role working closely with the senior partner but also taking on marketing duties.
The right candidate will have strong previous EA experience ideally within a law firm but flexible. You must also have strong audio and copy typing skills, and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Indesign and Photoshop experience would be ideal but not required.
Salary is up to £50,000 and hours of work 9:30am-5:30pm. You will also have the option to work from home two days a week.
|Job Category||Executive Assistant, Job Ad, Law|