Our client is a full service agency covering strategy, creative and production for video and digital assets and they require a Designer to join their creative department.
This is a dynamic, growing team working alongside client services and production departments to produce outstanding work for their clients. They’re looking for someone with experience working at an agency, an understanding of the planning, strategy and production process, and an all-round fun personality to join them.
Who you are:
● Experience as a graphic designer: 3+ years (preferably with a background in agency/new business/advertising) with a portfolio showing your high quality,
thoughtful design work
● Branding, design for web experience
● Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Gsuite
● Worked across a variety of platforms
● Digital content focused
● Capable of working both independently, as well as within a team
● Ambitious and hungry work ethic
● Personable and collaborative manner
● Ambitious, versatile and proactive
● Fun, driven and eager to learn!
● Bags of enthusiasm, initiative, reactivity & enterprise.
● Excellent self-management.
● Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail.
● Experience working directly with clients.
● Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas in a concise
What you’ll do:
As a Designer, you will be working autonomously & managing project teams on all kinds of projects, in close partnership with our Account Management team.
● Own graphic design on projects, end to end, from concepts to distribution
● Obsess over the details of visual design
● Work with various teams to define requirements, not just translate them to
● Brainstorm and iterate with your colleagues to help us raise the bar
● Creating assets for stunning content
● Monitoring trends in the digital and advertising industries
● Keeping your line manager abreast of progress and have the ability to answer their questions regarding progress on projects or anything related to the agency
● Evaluating and, if necessary altering, the content of projects before completion
● Salary: £30-35k
● Individual and team training budget
● 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
● Flexible working
● Mental health Employee Assistance Program
This is a supportive company with an international reach and diverse work culture, and they believe strongly in a good work/life balance!
|Job Category||Creative, Design, Digital, Graphic Design, International, Job Ad, London, Marketing, Marketing Department, Media|