A luxury Scandinavian design company are looking for a Head of Customer Service to join their UK family. They are a small, dedicated and creative team based in a stunning showroom in Clerkenwell.
As Head of Customer Service you will manage and motivate a small team and ensure that the company is going above and beyond with their service.
• Direct and manage all activities relating to the delivery of effective customer service
• Line Manager for internal team; Customer Services Manager and In House Sales
• Administration of Key End User Accounts
• Manage credit accounts
• Manage debtors and creditors
• Update and oversee cashflow
• Manage Technical Sales & Aftersales care
• Training and mentoring of all employees
• Manage cross borders
• Oversee and monitor all complaints
• Cover for CSM and In House Sales
• Manage price lists
They would ideally like someone who is confident and experienced and who can bring in new ideas and take a strategic and analytical approach. It is important that you enjoy managing a small and dedicated team and can mentor people well to bring out the best in them.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and collaborative organisation.
Salary circa £40-45,000 but flexible – please apply and specify your salary expectations. This role is to work in the Clerkenwell showroom 5 days per week.
|Job Category||Customer service, Design, Interior design, Job Ad|