A fast growing and innovative startup in the world of Buy to Rent is looking for their Head of Operations/General Manager.
This is an all encompassing senior position within the business working alongside a very driven and successful founder and with a team of 11.
Responsibilities will include:
– Running day to day of the business including Pricing, Finance, Property Operations, Lettings & Housekeeping. Each one of these requires a plan & timeline.
– You will need to create scalable & automated systems & processes to ensure they can grow efficiently & quickly. To do this you’ll be comfortable with data, workflows, basic coding & scoping (if external resource is required to build)
– Raising debt
– Hiring, performance management, retaining and growing your team
What do you need to succeed:
– You will need to be able to context switch. You are managing several different functions.
– You will need to roll up your sleeves. They are a small team, there is 1, maybe 2, of each seat. This means you will need to jump in with each of your teams to problem solve & build.
– You love data, data is your best friend. You use data to help you make smart decisions .
– You have an interest/experience in building product
– You will need to balance a great culture with absolute operational efficiency. If you can do this with a smile and sense of humour consider this a big tick.
– You have experience of scaling a department or company. You see their growth as an exciting challenge and look forward to being pushed and growing with the team.
– You have experience of creating and running high functioning teams. You can mentor your teams when they need it or simply let them go and solve the problems you know they can.
The right candidate will have previous experience scaling startups or businesses and used to wearing different hats. You will also often rely heavily on data and have experience running high functioning teams.
Salary up to £100,000.
|Job Category||Job Ad, Operations, Start-up|