We are currently working on a very exciting opportunity for an HR Manager in a new and fast-growing hospitality group.
This is a new role with huge scope for career growth and involvement working with forward thinking, positive, and inspirational leaders.
You will work with the SLT in both businesses to build a strong engaged company culture creating a positive, and collaborative place of work in line with the family ethos of the company. This is a real hands-on role ensuring all aspects of people management administrative processes are in place, through to advice and guidance in all aspects of HR management. Coaching, influencing and supporting management are key areas of focus.
This is a full generalist role, and the individual must have a strong administrative background as you will be responsible for the entire life cycle of an employee. There is a significant opportunity for development in this position as the businesses and HR function grow, with the HR Manager taking on a more strategic leadership role aligning their HR approach and policies with their ambitions to be successful, modern, dynamic, future facing businesses.
They are looking for:
- CIPD qualified with a strong background in operational/Strategic HR
- Solid and proven experience in the management of employee relations, performance management and recruitment
- Confident and capable of working individually
- Self-motivated and people orientated, must be able to build strong relationships, liaising and advising at all levels
- Excellent level of verbal/written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Desirable: Knowledge of the hospitality industry
Salary up to £65,000.
|Job Category||Hospitality, HR, Job Ad|