A dynamic design agency are looking for a junior PA to support their creative Founder, who is highly regarded, incredibly personable and has created an office with a lovely culture where people thoroughly enjoy going to work. Based in trendy Shoreditch offices alongside a friendly and creative team you would support the Founder with PA duties – from business PA support through to a small amount of personal PA support and some additional ad hoc project tasks.
PA tasks would include:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Attending meetings, taking notes and providing general assistance during presentations
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the creative director
- Carrying out research projects
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the creative director is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
They are looking for an upbeat, energetic and proactive PA who can make the role their own, grow and develop. This is a truly lovely working environment and a one-off role. It will be snapped up so please apply ASAP!
|Job Category||Career, Creative, Entry/Graduate, Events, Executive Assistant, Job Ad, Junior PA, London, Marketing, Media, PA, Personal Assistant, PR, Private PA, Team Assistant, Team Coordinator|