A successful and international business specialising in aviation technology services are looking for a Mandarin/Cantonese speaking individual to work as their Key Account Manager – looking after clients in China, Thailand, Philippines and Taiwan.
The role is remote, with some travel to the London office and some international travel also.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our clients. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business in new geographical areas such as India and Australia.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Building new relationships with fresh markets in India and Australia.
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Happy to travel to London sometimes, and internationally to cement relationships.
- An understanding/interest in aviation and/or technology would be a huge plus
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a lovely team and a supportive working culture. You will work remotely with the opportunity to travel to their London office and travel internationally when required. You should be based in the UK/London for this role and must have the right to work in the UK.
The salary is £35K plus commission, with high potential to earn more.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Cantonese, International, Job Ad, Tech|