Our client is a leading law firm based in London with a brilliant employee culture. They have been voted best 100 Companies to work for by the Sunday Times throughout the years and with an impressive list of achievements.
They are looking for a L&D Administrator to support their small L&D team in their London office on a hybrid basis.
You will be supporting the coordination of all internal training, assisting with all administrative tasks, updating and maintaining learning records and the firm’s intranet.
- Co-ordinate and schedule a busy diary of training events. This includes ensuring that training rooms are reserved, configured appropriately and that technology (both physical and Zoom/Teams), equipment, catering and training materials are available.
- Liaise and correspond with external training suppliers for L&D administrative requirements, e.g. confirmation letters and non-disclosure agreements.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of training events. This includes, meeting speakers and all other related administration, e.g. sending reminders of training events and requesting and distributing training materials.
- Provide post-training administrative support such creating and summarising feedback forms and other feedback tools, collating and typing actions from training events and undertaking post-training correspondence with training providers.
- Support the L&D team with internal administrative tasks, e.g. general diary management, travel arrangements, processing expenses, maintaining spreadsheets collating information for reports and assisting with the creation of digital materials.
- Use the firm’s intranet to add and publicise events and maintain our on-demand library and training record. Assist with uploading Quick Reference Guides (QRGs), uploading and embedding videos, adding widgets etc.
- Help to ensure that the firm meets its risk and compliance obligations through the administration of records relevant to Lexel accreditation and compliance with SRA regulations.
- Work closely with the other Business Services teams to provide L&D admin support for various projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Electronic file management, ensuring filing is up to date and correct and that information is easily accessible.
- Maintain contact records for all training suppliers within the firm’s CRM system.
- Draft correspondence, documentation, notes, reports, forms, minutes, spreadsheets, slides etc.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to build a career in L&D with great exposure to all aspects of L&D.
Salary £30,000 plus great benefits.
Hybrid: 3 days in the office, 2 from home.
|Job Category||Administrator, HR, Job Ad, Law|