Our client is a growing recruitment agency focused on the marine sector. The atmosphere is very entrepreneurial and they are a wonderful friendly team.
They are currently looking for a Management Accountant to report to the Finance Director and Finance Controller.
- Invoicing – log and generate client and contractor sales/purchase invoices on Xero (accounting software).
- Financial Reporting (Credit Control, Debtor Day Analysis, Insurance Liability, GP and KPI’s).
- Credit control – communicate with clients by phone and email regarding overdue sales invoices and send monthly statements.
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaise with freelancers and clients on payment and invoicing enquiries
- Coordinate with operations manager on contract compliance process
- Maintain master Excel of job history database, compliance, GP, holiday calendar and commission calculations.
- Publish weekly GP reports generated from Excel master tracker
- Assist in producing monthly management accounts pack
- Help with submission of VAT return (quarterly), EC Sales list (quarterly), Employer Intermediary report (quarterly).
- Assist with monthly payroll and NEST pension contributions
- Monitoring client credit limit usage and applying for new limits
|Job Category||Finance, Job Ad, Recruitment|