We currently have an opportunity to work as a Marketing Executive for an exciting startup within the beauty/wellbeing sector based in Frome, Somerset.
Your key responsibilities include:
- executing all marketing activity to support sales.
- generation of all images and content to enable marketing and website activity.
- work with the social media executive to create and implement all social and digital marketing activity including email and all social channels and online advertising campaigns.
- monitor websites, monitoring visitor traffic and behavioural trends to identify improvements that can be made to the content and structure of websites.
- implement SEO strategy guided by the marketing manager.
- improve Retail team with required collateral to assist in winning new accounts.
- generation of exciting and engaging content and ideas to inspire and engage new customers and new and existing B2B accounts.
- identifying online marketing opportunities through business partners and other online lead generation channels.
- review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- writing, designing building and delivering e-newsletters via Mailchimp
- attending weekly marketing meetings and monthly PR meetings.
- be a proactive and positive team player willing to get stuck in and be part of an exciting new beauty/wellness brand
They are an entrepreneurial company in an exciting period of growth and looking for a proactive and positive team player who is happy to muck in. Marketing experience in beauty or wellness is definitely a positive as industry knowledge is highly valuable.
This is a small and extremely friendly team. No two days will be the same and they will offer a hugely varied role with lots of job satisfaction.
|Job Category||Beauty, Career, Creative, FMCG, Healthcare, Job Ad, Marketing, Marketing Department, Medical, Oxfordshire, Retail, social media, Somerset, Start-up, Wellbeing|