A small and very successful communications coaching company is looking for a talented Marketing Executive.
This is a brand new role within the company and an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a varied marketing role within an ambitious and inspiring team of people and with huge scope for progression.
Even though they are a well-established business, they very much have a start-up vibe; and expect the right candidate to have a ‘can do’ attitude and bring ideas to the table.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Head of Marketing in the creation of marketing strategies and campaigns and all duties necessary to deliver the marketing objectives
- Liaising with stakeholders to coordinate events, PR, award entries, website etc.
- Manage social media across different platform including content creation and engagement
- Developing new marketing initiatives and taking ownership
- Development of online marketing, E-Newsletters, writing copy, etc.
- Drafting and issuing press releases, features and guest blogs on a professional basis
- Measuring and analysing activity against targets and building on success of activities
- Developing and running marketing campaigns for new courses consisting of email work flows, sales funnels and promotions
- Creating, updating and maintaining professional GSuite presentations and marketing material
To be considered you must have:
- 2+ years experience in a marketing executive role
- Social media management and content creation experience
- Experience in briefing and working with creative teams
- High attention to detail and naturally organised
- High emotional intelligence and be an empathetic, people person with natural warmth
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and listening
- A ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to bring ideas to the table
- Passionate about the personal development industry and keen to learn about the organisation
Salary up £25,000-£30,000 + benefits.
|Job Category||Communications, Job Ad, Marketing Department|