We currently have an opportunity to work as a Marketing Manager for an exciting startup within the beauty/wellbeing sector based in Frome, Somerset.
Your key responsibilities include:
- planning of all digital marketing activity and PR.
- generating all images and content to enable marketing and website activity.
- managing all social and digital marketing activity including email and all social channels and online advertising campaigns.
- managing their website, monitoring visitor traffic and behavioural trends to identify improvements that can be made to the content and structure of websites.
- managing SEO strategy.
- generating exciting and engaging content and ideas to inspire and engage new customers.
- identifying online marketing opportunities through business partners and other online lead generation channels.
- reviewing new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- managing the relationship with the PR company
- managing the Marketing budget
- writing and delivering newsletters via Mailchimp
- managing the production of video content
They are an entrepreneurial company in an exciting period of growth and looking for a proactive and positive team player who is happy to muck in. Experience in beauty or wellness is definitely a positive as industry knowledge is highly valuable.
They are a small and extremely friendly team. No two days will be the same and they will offer a hugely varied role with lots of job satisfaction.
|Job Category||Beauty, Career, Creative, Digital, FMCG, Healthcare, Job Ad, luxury, Marketing, Marketing Department, Media, Somerset, Start-up, Wellbeing|