An award winning online lifestyle/beauty e-commerce business is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. They are based in North West London and will require someone to work in the office at least 3/4 days a week.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Manage social media manager and brand manager ensuring that they meet all targets set.
- Create, maintain and implement a highly effective marketing plan.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and reporting.
- Manage key marketing channels including SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, media, email marketing, cooperative marketing, comparison shopping engines, data feed strategy, social media
- Work on the digital marketing plans making sure it’s constantly updated and aligned with the company’s goals
- Effectively set up and optimise email marketing via effective e-commerce specific campaigns and automations.
- Project manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Design, lead and execute content creation for all channels
- Ensure social content is produced and distributed to deadline and to best practice
- Identify the most effective platforms and channels to reach target audiences with core messages.
- Work with the social media team to stay up to date on new and emerging online trends (changes to social media algorithms, new emerging hashtags, new digital platforms.)
- Monitor audience engagement levels on different digital channels, reporting progress and implementing strategies.
- Make informed decision through data and insight
- Ensure TOV and brand identity is adhered to in all communications channels
- Minimum of 4 years experience in marketing management.
- Educated to a degree level in digital marketing/ marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Proven ability to deliver engaging content.
- Understanding of audience targeting and how to use it effectively
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Results driven – focus on revenue and traffic growth.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritise those tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience within a fast-growing company.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
Salary up to £38,000 and hours of work 8:30am-4:30pm.
|Job Category||Beauty, Creative, Job Ad, Lifestyle, Marketing, North London|