This unique and creative, independent charity with extraordinary premises in East London are looking for a dynamic Marketing & PR Manager to join their team.
The Marketing & PR Manager will deliver increased audiences, customers and profile for the charity against agreed targets and priorities. This includes maximising attendance and box office income through the creation and implementation of creative and effective marketing campaigns and developing promotional strategies that promote the full breadth of the organisation as a busy arts, heritage and adult learning organisation.
The Marketing & PR Manager role also includes maximising venue hire income for spare capacity in our spaces by developing and delivering agreed promotional strategies and campaigns.
This role would contribute to the development of brand value for the organisation, and to the further development of its look and feel, style guidelines and internal communications. This role will also contribute to the website redevelopment project including selection and integration of a new box office and CRM system in your first year.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record of success in devising, developing and delivering
imaginative and innovative PR, marketing and promotional campaigns and initiatives that
increase audience engagement and income, as well as raising profile
- A proven track record in achieving targets for audience engagement (including ticket
sales, enrolments and other bookings) and/or commercial sales (preferably venue hire or
equivalent) to achieve targets
- A proven track record in retaining the strategic overview of a wide programme and
offer and developing strategies and plans for achieve agreed objectives.
- A demonstrable record of success developing and implementing effective and
distinctive visual identity and tone of voice, including management of sub-contractors to
deliver consistency and high quality.
- A demonstrable track record leading, managing and developing a team. This includes
evidence of strong performance management, supervision and motivational skills and
experience of implementing formal line management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including copy writing.
This includes accurate spelling, correct grammar and appropriate syntax which are required for every piece of communications we produce.
- A demonstrable record of success in analysing the success of campaigns activity and
implementing conclusions effectively
- Excellent project management, administration and budget management skills. This
includes evidence of a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, including setting
and meeting deadlines.
- A high level of skill in relevant applications, such as e-marketing software, Google
Adwords, analytics and insights, website CMS, social media content management and
advertising, PhotoShop and relevant design software tools.
Salary is between £28-35K. Please apply asap!
|Job Category||Arts, Charity, Creative, Heritage, Marketing, PR, Project Manager|