We are looking for a positive, creative and solution focussed Office Manager for a unique and exciting opportunity to work for a vibrant community hub and food mecca based in South London. As their Brand Ambassador, our client needs a mega organised Office Manager who will bring a positive attitude in support of their vision for this eclectic enterprise.
Your role will be a 60/40 split between Office Manager and also Events Admin so you will need to be comfortable working at a fast pace and juggling your responsibilities. These will include: all general office administration (being the first point of contact, invoicing, filing etc.), managing a busy events calendar along with overseeing all event logistics, and marketing/promotion management. This is a super varied Office Manager role where no two days will be the same and so you will have to have excellent time management with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines as well as being bright, resilient and on-the-ball. You will thrive on being busy and will need to have a ‘here to help’ attitude and be willing to go the extra mile. As Office Manager there will be the occasional times where you will be required to work at weekends or evening so you will need to have an element of flexibility in this role.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- 2+ year office management experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong relationship building skills – confident and an effective networker with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail; a proven track record in event organising.
- Understanding of good customer service and ability to demonstrate in day to day dealings with all customers.
- Able to work at a fast pace and react quickly to changing circumstances.
Salary: £28-30K depending on experience. Please apply asap.
|Job Category||Administrator, Creative, Customer service, Events, Hospitality, Job Ad, Marketing|