A luxury travel company with a philanthropic focus require a PA to support their CEO. The role will be home based but with frequent ad hoc travel to Central London (Mayfair).
This is not a straightforward PA role but has involvement in the travel and operations side as well as providing PA support to the CEO.
The role will include:
- PA duties for the CEO – diary and travel management, emails etc.
- Ad hoc research projects on behalf of CEO
- Management of a CRM database
- Organising and inputting travel itineraries
- Putting together attractive travel documents
- Writing trip guides
- Developing intricate calendars
- Checking itineraries
- Liaising with vendors
- Managing invoices and payments
The role requires someone experienced, who can use their initiative and is happy working autonomously from home.
An interest in travel and philanthropy as well as experience working with HNWIs and high profile individuals would be very helpful.
|Job Category||Career, Charity, Creative, Executive Assistant, International, Job Ad, London, luxury, PA, Travel|