A leading TV production company in the heart of Soho are looking for a PA to support their CEO and COO. They specialise in drama and comedy and require a PA with some experience in TV or media who is highly organised and used to dealing with high profile talent and agents.
What you will do:
- extensive diary management across different time zones
- organise international travel
- arrange meetings
- build solid relationships with other PA and EAs in the business
- organise dinners and events
- monitor correspondence and flag important emails
- some personal tasks
- source gifts for talent
- work alongside a friendly team in the office and ensure things run smoothly
This role requires a PA who is a great communicator, can build strong relationships, is calm and unflappable with a sense of maturity and who understands the need for discretion at this top level.
This is an opportunity for an experienced PA to join a lovely team with a great energy in an exciting and diverse role with lots of potential to grow and develop.
|Job Category||Arts, Career, Creative, Executive Assistant, Job Ad, London, Media, PA, Personal Assistant, Theatre, TV / Television|