A boutique political advisory and consultancy firm requires a Personal Assistant to support their CEO. This role would suit a sharp, quick thinking candidate who understands the importance of discretion when working at the highest level. Your tasks will vary each day and it will be an exciting and stimulating role and working environment.
Role requirements –
- PA to the CEO – including diary management, project assistance, travel and personal support when required
- Client and stakeholder management at the highest level requiring absolute discretion
- Organising events and meetings and liaising effectively with colleagues and partners
- Office management – inclusive of IT, team events and HR
- Financial management may be involved for the right candidate
The candidate –
- Honest person of integrity, kind, collegial and efficient and super sharp
- Impeccable professional demeanour and attention to detail with a high degree of emotional intelligence and excellent people skills.
- Strong organisational skills and proven acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities requiring the ability to prioritise and manage a large volume of tasks.
- The ability to maintain extreme discretion and strictest confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Windows and Apple Computers and general tech aptitude.
- Proactive approach, positive attitude, the ability to quickly adapt to a demanding and fast-moving position and work effectively under pressure.
This unique position would suit an individual looking not only for an excellent and varied PA role but also a stimulating and engaging environment alongside bright and interesting colleagues.
|Job Category||Consultancy, education, Executive Assistant, Job Ad, London, PA, Personal Assistant|