A highly regarded design company in the interiors space in West London are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to oversee internal and external communications with their clients and maximise this interface on every level. This is a varied role spanning marketing, client relations, social media and PR in a small but well established company. This is a part time role and the hours and days required could be flexible.
- Prepare all communication/e-marketing materials – Website – Newsletters – Blogs – Social Media – Client Lists – Project case studies/presentations
- Manage social media accounts – predominantly Instagram and LinkedIn
- LinkedIn strategy and management
- Organising talks/events and industry networking
- Prepare awards entries
- Website marketing
- Market research
- Digital marketing
- Responding to new enquires and chairing new business meetings
- Manage the CRM and ensure it is up to date
- Target new markets for mailings/suggestions of CPD presentation
- Prepare Society Membership applications
- Organise shoots for completed projects
- Help designers to prepare mood boards and presentation documents
- General admin tasks where required
- 2 years of marketing experience and confident in an autonomous role
- Proactive and happy to work independently
- Enjoys a varied role with client interaction, PR, social media and copywriting
- Photoshop skills would be a bonus but not essential
- Excellent written, telephone and communication skills
- Integrity, reliability and confidentiality is a must.
- Highly organised and professional.
This is a warm, friendly and creative office space with a lovely team.
|Job Category||Interior design, Job Ad, Marketing, Part-time|