A luxury private travel company are seeking a part time PA to support their CEO’s executive assistant. You will work two days per week in their boutique office in Belgravia, joining a lovely team.
This role requires a driven and efficient assistant who is at ease with multi-tasking and can work at absolute discretion in a service led environment.
- Assisting in the management of complex diaries. Booking restaurants, private cars, international flights and other ad hoc tasks for the Executive Office
- Checking detailed travel itineraries, always to the high standard of the company
- Assisting with monthly newsletters
- Taking enquiries and maintaining an accurate database
- General administrative tasks as directed by the CEO’s EA
This company has a very high end client base and so discretion is paramount. The successful candidate should have some previous PA experience and enjoy working within the luxury goods or travel sectors.
|Job Category||Career, Creative, Executive Assistant, Hospitality, Interior design, International, Job Ad, Junior PA, London, luxury, Marketing, PA, Part-time, Personal Assistant, PR, Private PA, Property, Travel|