A small creative agency with a global reach are looking for a Project Manager to join their super friendly London head office in the West End.
The Project Manager will play a significant part in managing the relationships with a broad range of clients, understanding their needs and assisting in the delivery of projects.
The Project Manager’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Project management – managing multiple projects and establishing a structured workflow
- Account management – identify client opportunities and building relationships
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships whilst also meeting client expectations
- Outsourcing suppliers where appropriate to meet client expectations
- Business development – assisting in the delivery of pitches and proposals
Proven work experience as a Project Manager or Account Manager in an agency environment is required, or some experience within a client facing role.
This is a fabulous opportunity which offers plenty of growth, in an ever evolving company. It is a close knit, welcoming and social team. Please apply ASAP!
|Job Category||Account Manager, Career, Consultancy, Creative, Digital, International, Job Ad, London, Marketing, Media, Operations, PR, Project Manager|