Our client, a Design and Innovation Studio in Holborn is looking for a Project Manager to join their super friendly and established team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for liaising with clients, planning, coordinating, and implementing projects and improving project processes.
This is a warm and collaborative business – a close knit team with a big impact. This is an opportunity for a promising Project Manager to fully take ownership of projects and immerse yourself in an environment that will support you in your learning and development.
With a focus on Consumer Tech, Aviation, Audio/Video, Healthcare and more, they encompass strategy, design and execution. Their projects vary hugely in scope so adaptability is key – some projects require detailed management and reporting where others only require a more light-touch support.
- Supporting the Directors with creation of project proposals, costings and timelines
- Working with the Directors to allocate resources
- Preparing invoices against project milestones
- Managing project expense tracking and processes
- Facilitation of and participation in project brainstorm sessions
- Attending client meetings and calls, writing up notes and clarifying actions
- Maintaining a smooth workflow within the studio
- Facilitating project team catch ups
- Presenting project plans and structures to clients and potentially in New Business situations
- 3-ish years’ experience
- Experience working as a project manager in a design studio environment preferred but not essential
- Experience working with clients from a range of industries
- Experience working on projects from inception to delivery
- Willingness to get stuck in and take on additional responsibilities
- Meticulous and extremely organised
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Self starter, who is happy working both independently and as part of a team
- Methodical, systematic and structured in the way you work
This is a creative and forward thinking design agency which requires a Project Manager who can work in a consultative way with their clients. This requires some creativity and approaching each project in a unique way. It also requires a Project Manager with great communication skills – able to take briefs from clients and work in a collaborative way.
This is predominantly a studio based role (based in Holborn) and the hours are 9-5.
|Job Category||Design, Job Ad, Project Manager|