Our lovely, high end and unique client is looking for an exceptional, bright and cultured Receptionist to join their small, friendly and hardworking team.
This niche business is based in beautiful offices in the West End – you will be working alongside one other senior Receptionist providing exceptional service to their VIP and HNW clients. As Receptionist, you will be managing a very busy front desk so immaculate presentation and seamless 5* client service is essential with the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
Your responsibilities as Receptionist will range from:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and forwarding phone calls;
- Sorting out and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Keeping the offices in pristine conditions;
- Managing office supplies;
- Assisting with the organisation of in-house and outside events
- Supporting directors as well as Workshop, Sales, Operations and Marketing staff
The ideal candidate with have at least 2 years reception experience. You will need to have an interest in culture, antiques and music (mainly classical). Mother tongue standard English is essential.
Salary is £23-26K. Please apply asap.
|Job Category||Administrator, Arts, Creative, Job Ad, Music, Receptionist|