A successful family run financial planning company based in Golders Green is looking for a polite, well presented Junior Receptionist to join their small but friendly team.
Working alongside their Senior Receptionist, as Junior Receptionist your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Boardroom management and preparing coffee/teas/lunches for clients
- Managing all office supplies
- Answering telephone calls and putting callers through to appropriate person
- Keeping reception area tidy, flowers watered etc
- Ordering couriers and taxi for consultants and clients
- Filing and archiving
- Database management
- Assisting with all administrative tasks and ad hoc projects
This is a really great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career in administration as a Junior Receptionist. It would be best suited to someone who lives locally.
Hours are 9am – 5.30pm
Salary is £20-26K depending on level of experience.
|Job Category||Administrator, Entry/Graduate, Finance, London, North London, Receptionist|