A top aviation technology company are looking for a Sales and Marketing Administrator to support the sales team and maintain a strong online presence for their company. They are at an exciting period of growth and and this role offers an opportunity to add real value – increasing brand awareness whilst also supporting the dynamic sales team.
• Research target audience and discover current trends, staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and
• Developing social media and marketing strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer
• Create engaging text, video, and image content for all social media platforms and marketing materials (bid
templates, brochures and PowerPoint presentations)
• Maintain a company-wide bid collateral system including written content, diagrams, case studies, client and
project reference materials and other generic material as required
• Monitor web traffic
• Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
• Assist in the production of internal communication and event management
• Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
• Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience as a social media coordinator
• Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
• The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
• Strong communication skills (telephone manner, writing skills, any foreign language skills)
• Being able to work with a team
• Being self-motivated and proactive
Culturally and operationally it demonstrates all the hallmarks of a vibrant and maturing tech-start up – it is now embarking on a new phase of growth and this is a fantastic time to join them. This is a varied role in a lovely team and will offer excellent career growth.
|Job Category||Administrator, London, Marketing, Marketing Department, Sales, Tech|