We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for a startup within the beauty/wellbeing sector based in Frome, Somerset. The team is currently looking for a Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant to assist with a range of duties:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to devise an online strategy to drive online traffic to the websites
- Implement and manage all social and digital marketing activity including email and all social channels and online advertising campaigns
- Analyse visitor traffic and behavioural trends to identify improvements that can be made to the content and structure of websites.
- Ensure that all blog content is coordinated with SEO strategy.
- Responsible for planning of all digital marketing activity.
- Generation of exciting and engaging content and ideas to inspire and engage new customers.
- Identify online marketing opportunities through business partners and other online lead generation channels.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing content and performance across a range of social media accounts
- Writing copy and uploading content onto websites and social media channels
- Writing, designing and producing e-newsletters via Mailchimp.
- Managing social media advertising.
- Creating images and graphics.
- Producing and uploading video content
- Attending weekly marketing meetings
- Planning a variety of social media posts for the month ahead.
- Use social media analytics and google analytics to compare social media statistics month on month.
- Engage with clients on Social Media
- Design Marketing Material etc. for all platforms
They are looking for a proactive and positive team player willing to get stuck in and be part of an exciting new beauty/wellness brand. Previous experience in social media/digital marketing required.
|Job Category||Beauty, Job Ad, Marketing, Start-up, Wellbeing|