Our client, a niche luxury beauty and wellness brand, are seeking a talented Social Media Executive to join their marketing team. You will be part of one of the most exciting skincare brands who are at the forefront of the industry, with huge potential for career growth and personal development.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving social media strategy on TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Supporting the Marketing Executive with Instagram and Facebook
- Scheduling social media posts and stories
- Sharing and filing user generated imagery
- Influencer engagement/ social listening
- Social media reporting
- Ad hoc requests to support the activities of the marketing team
- A small amount of copywriting will be required
- Happy to manage a small amount of social media activity one weekend per month.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing company in the beauty world. If you have a passion for social media, a keen interest in skincare, self-care and wellness and some experience within marketing and social media then we would love to hear from you. This role requires someone switched on and passionate, who is looking for some autonomy and responsibility whilst working alongside a lovely, close knit team.
|Job Category||Beauty, Creative, Entry/Graduate, Healthcare, Job Ad, luxury, Marketing, Marketing Department, Media, social media, Start-up, Wellbeing|