We are looking for a creative and driven Social Media Executive to join a fun and exciting team at successful British beauty company. You’ll be focussing on two key brands and you will need to have the vision and passion to help bring these brands to life. It is also essential that you have a passion for beauty! Live & breathe it and LOVE it!
There is significant investment in the two flagship brands and it is a very exciting time to join the company as they are rebranding and regenerating the entire look and feel – digital and physical. Reporting into two Heads of Brand, candidates will be bringing these brands to life creatively.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day posting and community management of all social media channels for 2 beauty brands
- This person will be ‘living’ on the accounts – posting, commenting, responding, reacting.
- Friendly and good attitude – community management is key, ability to deal with complaints/issues via social media
- Competent copywriter with excellent written English. Be the tone of voice for 2 different brands.
- Working with the Social Media Strategist/Manager to grow the accounts and drive sales, brand awareness and engagement.
- Creative flair – Can produce ‘on the fly’ content for stories, reels etc.
- Reports back to Social Media Manager and Head of Brands on trends and insights.
Ideally you will have 1+ years experience and be degree level or equivalent. This is a junior position so you don’t necessarily need to have a lot of experience but to demonstrate this, you will need to have strong personal profiles that you are happy to share. You must also need to be comfortable on FB, YouTube, Insta and TikTok.
Salary is 20-25k Depending on experience.
|Job Category||Beauty, Job Ad, Marketing, social media|