A human rights focused not for profit organisation focused on countering extremism and racism are searching for a Social Media Executive on an initial 3 months contract, with a view to extend. Based in their Central London office you will manage their social media – designing content and writing copy and analysing trends.
This is a 3 month contract, with a view to extend. The right candidate should be available immediately.
The key responsibilities are:
- managing social media accounts
- create social media campaigns
- designing graphics
- content creation
- writing copy and comments
- analysing trends
This position requires someone who:
- has experience managing social media business accounts
- content creation skills and graphic design
- an interest in human rights/international politics
- works with compassion and empathy
- has a high level of emotional intelligence to post about sensitive topics.
This is an office based role on a 3 months contract (with view to extend) and the hours are 9-5.30.
Salary up to £30,000 pro rata.
|Job Category||Charity, Job Ad, Marketing|