A human rights focused not for profit organisation focused on countering extremism and racism are searching for a Spanish speaking PA to support their Director.
Based in their Central London office you will manage the diary, meetings and communications of this inspiring individual.
This is a 6 month contract, with a view to extend and the right candidate should be available immediately.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and English.
The key responsibilities are
- diary management
- organisation of meetings
- taking minutes
- liaising and communications with senior government officials and NGOs
- general administration
This position requires someone who
- is fluent in Spanish and English
- has 2-3 years’ of PA experience
- an interest in human rights
- works with compassion and empathy
- can communicate effectively with senior government officials in Spanish and English.
This is an office based role on a 6 months contract (with view to extend) and the hours are 9-5.30.
Salary up to £30,000.
|Job Category||Charity, Job Ad, Junior PA, PA, Personal Assistant, Spanish|