Our lovely client in the construction industry based in Mile End is looking for a bright, sociable and hands on Team Assistant to help the team of busy Account Managers and over see general office administration.
As Team Assistant, your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, policyholders and subcontractors by telephone and email
- Ensure all parties are regularly updated by telephone and email
- Working with managers to assist the smooth running of their projects
- Accurate and regular updating of notes on case management system
- Job scheduling
- Managing a busy Outlook Inbox and diary management
- General office admin to assist with invoicing, making up files, property maintenance records and some filing
You will need to:
- Have good verbal and written communication skills – mother tongue standard English
- Strong IT skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be well organised and use initiative
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
For this lovely Team Assistant role, you will need to have at least 2+ administrative experience as you will have to really hit the ground running.
Salary is £24-28K depending on experience.