A dynamic and innovative company who specialise in the retail and consumer goods sector are searching for an ambitious Team PA to join them. This is an exciting, involved role which offers progression for a hungry individual who is ready to learn, develop and grow with a successful and exciting creative business in the retail space.
You will join the operations team, working as a PA for Directors and Partners in fantastic offices in Victoria. The role and environment is fast paced and exciting, they are cutting edge and require someone bright, switched on, proactive and passionate.
- Diary management for the Directors – juggling schedule conflicts
with last minute changes
- Ad hoc support for the wider senior management
- Preparing meeting agendas and joining team meetings
- Organising office events and coordinating team socials in
collaboration with the other PAs and Receptionist
- Organising comprehensive travel arrangements including
- Assist in the collation and preparation of presentations/
- Supporting the wider operations team including cover for
colleagues when necessary
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Preparing and submitting expenses
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- You will work with enthusiasm and share the company values, working in a supportive and collaborative team with an excellent company culture.
It is important that you have at least two years’ experience in a support role but this opportunity is all about having a great attitude, and will suit someone looking for career growth in an exciting, creative and dynamic environment.
|Job Category||Administrator, Career, Executive Assistant, Finance, FMCG, Job Ad, Junior PA, London, PA, Personal Assistant, Retail, Team Assistant, Team Coordinator|